Are you ready for the cutest Christmas idea ever? Check out this EOS lip balm stocking stuffer that I created.
I just can’t resist using EOS lip balm with cute printables. I was trying to think of an easy, fun and cheap stocking stuffer idea and as I was passing through the beauty aisle at Target the other day and spotted the lip balm, the words “…it shook when he laughed like a bowl full of jelly” popped into my head.
At that moment, the EOS lip balm looked EXACTLY like Santa’s belly. Don’t you agree??
How to put together your EOS Lip Balm Stocking Stuffer
1. Print out the stocking stuffer card here.
2. Unscrew the lip balm and place the top into Santa’s belly
3. Trace around the top
4.Cut out the hole, but make sure to cut it just a bit smaller than the tracing so your lip balm will fit nice and tight
5. Place the lip balm through the hole and screw the top on.
6. Place in your kid’s stocking and wait for shouts of glee on Christmas morning.
7. Feel like an amazing parent because you gave them a great gift and spent practically nothing.
Please note that this printable is for personal use only.
Make sure to buy some extra lip balm for yourself too. Possibly place it in your own stocking. Because you totally deserve it after all this Christmas hooplah.
WANT ANOTHER STOCKING STUFFER IDEA? CHECK OUT MY EXTRA GUM STOCKING STUFFERS
Get the eBook!
Get all my tips, tricks and printables for a stress-free and organized holiday season!