Welcome to the end of another year! I’m so glad that you have joined me on the blog this year and can’t wait to share all that I have in store for next year. Before we say hello to 2016, I want to show you the Best of the Best! Here are the Top 10 Viewed Posts of 2015.
10. Ombre Canvas Art – The easiest way to dress up a space is to add a vibrant color. If you don’t want to paint an entire room, add pops of color with a DIY art piece.
9. Coconut Oil Sugar Scrub – I love sugar scrubs and this one only has a few ingredients. It makes a perfect Mother’s Day gift. Pin it to your “Gifts” board.
8. Snickers Dip – This really doesn’t need an explanation, does it?
7. 5 Tips for a Stress Free Vacation with Kids – This one kind of shocked me. I had no idea this post would be viewed so much but apparently people are looking for tips to make vacations with kids less stressful.
6. Art Birthday Party – I throw themed parties for my kids every year. This Art Party was so fun to put together. I love all the vibrant colors.
5. 10 Fabulous Fall Decor Ideas – People love some Fall decor and I loved putting together this roundup. Make sure to pin it so you have these ideas on hand when Fall rolls around again.
4. Strawberry Freezer Jam – Recipes are always a favorite of mine to post. People love to eat and love to make homemade food. This strawberry freezer jam is super easy and the kids can help too. This jam is perfect in a gift basket.
3. DIY Hammock Stand – this project would not have been possible without my husband. It was his idea and comes in as number 3 on the top viewed list. Don’t be intimidated. This project is not very difficult.
2. DIY Wooden Sign – You love to learn how to make things. I love to teach you how to make things. Especially signs. I’m kind of obsessed with signs. Look for more projects like this in the future.
And the number 1 most viewed post this year is my DIY Bay Window Curtain Rod – This post consistently lands in the top spot year after year. What can I say? People love to learn how to make expensive things for really cheap. This bay window curtain rod is less than 10 bucks. No joke.
Well, that’s it for this year. See you in 2016 for tons more creative crafts, real recipes and do-able DIY!
JOIN MY COMMUNITY!
Subscribe to the newsletter and get a free printable each month!