This strawberry cheesecake dip is light, fluffy and delicious!
My cheesecake addiction strikes again. I’m going to be honest… this cheesecake dip came about by accident. It happened while I was making my strawberry cheesecake bites and I had some filling left over. I was using graham crackers for the “crust” and my husband picked up a graham cracker and dipped it into the filling. To which I exclamed “oh my goodness…strawberry cheesecake DIP”
I mean, who doesn’t love a good dip? Dips are like the most versatile food. You can bring dips to a classy party or a comfy football gathering. A dip can be sweet or savory. A dip fills you up so you don’t even need to eat the main course. I’ve been known to have a sweet fruity dip and call it dinner.
So here is the recipe for strawberry cheesecake dip because I know you are just dying to make it.
So what do you think? Could you eat an entire bowl of this? I know I could!
MORE DELICIOUS DIP RECIPES
Snickers Dip (yeah, I went there)
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dip - February 10, 2016
- Sweet Valentine Party - February 8, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #106 and MOEN Giveaway! - February 4, 2016
- 14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Crafts - February 3, 2016
- Tic Tac Valentine: We Are MINT For Each Other - February 1, 2016