Start by deconstructing your pallet. I used a crowbar to take mine apart but mine was pretty old and it came apart relatively easily. This pallet that had already been deconstructed from a previous project so I don’t have pictures of this step but you can find a good tutorial here.
After sanding, I painted the planks with a semi gloss white.
If you like this post, be sure to check out more of my July 4th posts.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Crockpot Baked Potato Soup Recipe - October 20, 2014
- DIY Halloween Treat Bags - October 15, 2014
- How to Make Laundry Easier and Faster with Suavitel Fabric Softener - October 13, 2014
- DIY Pumpkin Vase - October 13, 2014
- Apple Party with Free Printables - October 9, 2014