She reaaallly wants to hold onto winter but is teasing us with spring-like temps for a day or so before dipping right back down. I might just break out the flip flops tomorrow in protest.
I’m a bit obsessed with the current trend of chalkboard art. Last month, I posted some tips on how to create it. This month, I created a simple chalkboard for Spring. The font I used is called “Sail”. Another one of my obsessions is blue mason jars. I use them a lot in my Spring and Summer decorating. Add a few yellow flowers and you have an instant Spring accent piece.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #79 and DecoArt Giveaway - July 23, 2015
- Grilled BBQ Chicken and Pineapple Skewers - July 22, 2015
- Distressed Beach Sign - July 20, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #78 and DecoArt Giveaway! - July 16, 2015
- 15+ Best Strawberry Recipes - July 15, 2015