She reaaallly wants to hold onto winter but is teasing us with spring-like temps for a day or so before dipping right back down. I might just break out the flip flops tomorrow in protest.
I’m a bit obsessed with the current trend of chalkboard art. Last month, I posted some tips on how to create it. This month, I created a simple chalkboard for Spring. The font I used is called “Sail”. Another one of my obsessions is blue mason jars. I use them a lot in my Spring and Summer decorating. Add a few yellow flowers and you have an instant Spring accent piece.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Sweet Valentine Party - February 8, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #106 and MOEN Giveaway! - February 4, 2016
- 14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Crafts - February 3, 2016
- Tic Tac Valentine: We Are MINT For Each Other - February 1, 2016
- DIY Vapor Shower Disks - January 29, 2016