She reaaallly wants to hold onto winter but is teasing us with spring-like temps for a day or so before dipping right back down. I might just break out the flip flops tomorrow in protest.
I’m a bit obsessed with the current trend of chalkboard art. Last month, I posted some tips on how to create it. This month, I created a simple chalkboard for Spring. The font I used is called “Sail”. Another one of my obsessions is blue mason jars. I use them a lot in my Spring and Summer decorating. Add a few yellow flowers and you have an instant Spring accent piece.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 8, 2015
- 10 Colorful Candy Corn Recipes - October 7, 2015
- Halloween Potion Bottle Labels - October 5, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 1, 2015
- eBook Launch Day: Conquer the Chaos! - October 1, 2015