She reaaallly wants to hold onto winter but is teasing us with spring-like temps for a day or so before dipping right back down. I might just break out the flip flops tomorrow in protest.
I’m a bit obsessed with the current trend of chalkboard art. Last month, I posted some tips on how to create it. This month, I created a simple chalkboard for Spring. The font I used is called “Sail”. Another one of my obsessions is blue mason jars. I use them a lot in my Spring and Summer decorating. Add a few yellow flowers and you have an instant Spring accent piece.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #84 and Expressions Vinyl Giveaway - August 27, 2015
- Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - August 26, 2015
- 10 Ultimate Football Tailgating Recipes - August 24, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #83 and Expressions Vinyl Giveaway - August 20, 2015
- DIY School Supply Caddy - August 19, 2015