She reaaallly wants to hold onto winter but is teasing us with spring-like temps for a day or so before dipping right back down. I might just break out the flip flops tomorrow in protest.
I’m a bit obsessed with the current trend of chalkboard art. Last month, I posted some tips on how to create it. This month, I created a simple chalkboard for Spring. The font I used is called “Sail”. Another one of my obsessions is blue mason jars. I use them a lot in my Spring and Summer decorating. Add a few yellow flowers and you have an instant Spring accent piece.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Crockpot Baked Potato Soup Recipe - October 20, 2014
- DIY Halloween Treat Bags - October 15, 2014
- How to Make Laundry Easier and Faster with Suavitel Fabric Softener - October 13, 2014
- DIY Pumpkin Vase - October 13, 2014
- Apple Party with Free Printables - October 9, 2014