March is here and that means it’s time to think about Spring cleaning. Time to open up the windows, get some fresh air flowing and scrub scrub scrub! I know…doesn’t sound like too much fun so I like to get all mine done before the weather warms up too much so that I can enjoy the nice weather outside without having to worry about deep cleaning. What about you?
- Clean inside/outside of oven
- Scrub outside of kitchen cabinets
- Organize drawers/cupboards
- Clean out junk drawers
- Scrub baseboards
- Clean window blinds
- Clean out pantry/throw away expired items
- Clean front and top of fridge
- Clean washer/dryer area
- Remove cobwebs
- Wipe down smudges on doors/molding
- Windex all windows and mirrors
- Dust, Dust, Dust!
- Scrub vinyl on screened-in porch and near front entrance
- Remove dead debris from flower gardens
- Sweep front and back porches
- Fully clean and sanitize all bathrooms
- Touch up/repaint walls (we have flat paint everywhere which is NOT scrubbable. This makes for very messy walls. UGH.)
- Organize areas that are out of control (garage, closets etc.)
- Donate items to Goodwill
- Sell kid’s outgrown clothes to consignment store
And so you can get a jump start on YOUR cleaning, I’ve created a FREE printable for you to keep your cleaning on track. I have left it blank so you can create your own tasks.
Click here to download.
file for personal use only