If you are like me, the home you live in is not enormous. I am always on the lookout for ways to maximize the function of a small space. I created this art station for my budding little artist by utilizing the unused space on one side of her closet.
I also like to limit the amount of crayons, markers etc. She has a few in each bucket and when those run out, I’ve got an extra stash to refill the buckets.
The Monogrammed Stool that I made earlier this week fits perfectly under the table. All I need now is to install a light over her workspace.
And here is the best part: close the closet doors and mess is hidden!
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #84 and Expressions Vinyl Giveaway - August 27, 2015
- Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - August 26, 2015
- 10 Ultimate Football Tailgating Recipes - August 24, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #83 and Expressions Vinyl Giveaway - August 20, 2015
- DIY School Supply Caddy - August 19, 2015