If you are like me, the home you live in is not enormous. I am always on the lookout for ways to maximize the function of a small space. I created this art station for my budding little artist by utilizing the unused space on one side of her closet.
I also like to limit the amount of crayons, markers etc. She has a few in each bucket and when those run out, I’ve got an extra stash to refill the buckets.
The Monogrammed Stool that I made earlier this week fits perfectly under the table. All I need now is to install a light over her workspace.
And here is the best part: close the closet doors and mess is hidden!
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #76 and DecoArt Giveaway - July 2, 2015
- 10 Summer Salads - June 29, 2015
- Design Dazzle Summer Camp Link Party - June 26, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #75 and Duluth Trading Company Giveaway - June 25, 2015
- Key Lime Cheesecake Push Pops - June 24, 2015