I picked up the heart molds from the dollar bin at Target. Please note that these were labeled as ice cube trays so I’m not really sure these were meant to go in the oven. Actually I’m pretty sure they weren’t but I decided to try it out anyway.
Break the crayons into small pieces (if needed) and place into the heart mold.
Package the crayons in clear cellophane bags, add some washi tape and a cute tag and you have the perfect Valentine.
If you would like to use the tags that I made, you can download them for free. Just right click and save.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 8, 2015
- 10 Colorful Candy Corn Recipes - October 7, 2015
- Halloween Potion Bottle Labels - October 5, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 1, 2015
- eBook Launch Day: Conquer the Chaos! - October 1, 2015