For example, I’ve got a business that I’m trying to get up and running and it is taking a bit longer than I thought to do all the “behind the scenes” work that needs to be done before the big launch. I feel like I’m almost there though. FORWARD I go.
I’ve also got this blog. I see where it started and where it is now and know the potential of what it can become for me if I just keep moving FORWARD with it every day.
Last year life handed my family a great big pile of financial crap. That’s about as nice as I can put it. I guess I could be upset over it and I was for a very long time. But now it is time to move FORWARD from that and leave that chapter behind. Pretty much want to just rip that chapter out of the book.
I’ve got big plans and goals for this year and hopefully my word will keep me on track.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- DIY Streamer Tassel Garland - October 9, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 8, 2015
- 10 Colorful Candy Corn Recipes - October 7, 2015
- Halloween Potion Bottle Labels - October 5, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 1, 2015