For example, I’ve got a business that I’m trying to get up and running and it is taking a bit longer than I thought to do all the “behind the scenes” work that needs to be done before the big launch. I feel like I’m almost there though. FORWARD I go.
I’ve also got this blog. I see where it started and where it is now and know the potential of what it can become for me if I just keep moving FORWARD with it every day.
Last year life handed my family a great big pile of financial crap. That’s about as nice as I can put it. I guess I could be upset over it and I was for a very long time. But now it is time to move FORWARD from that and leave that chapter behind. Pretty much want to just rip that chapter out of the book.
I’ve got big plans and goals for this year and hopefully my word will keep me on track.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Crockpot Baked Potato Soup Recipe - October 20, 2014
- DIY Halloween Treat Bags - October 15, 2014
- How to Make Laundry Easier and Faster with Suavitel Fabric Softener - October 13, 2014
- DIY Pumpkin Vase - October 13, 2014
- Apple Party with Free Printables - October 9, 2014