I met my husband in school at Bloomington, Indiana. After two years there, we moved to the suburbs of Baltimore for a few years and then into the city. Nine years and two kids later, we left the cold winters and moved south to Wilmington, North Carolina. Although the weather is nice, the transition hasn’t always been easy. I moved from the big city that I was used to a city with somewhat of a small town feel. I didn’t know a soul when I moved here. It took me a while but I have found some really good friends for me and my kids. Through the entire experience I have realized that it doesn’t matter where I live as long as my family is with me.
To make the subway art, I created a file that was 2′ by 3′ using Photoshop Elements. You can use any photo editing software.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- DIY Streamer Tassel Garland - October 9, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 8, 2015
- 10 Colorful Candy Corn Recipes - October 7, 2015
- Halloween Potion Bottle Labels - October 5, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 1, 2015