I met my husband in school at Bloomington, Indiana. After two years there, we moved to the suburbs of Baltimore for a few years and then into the city. Nine years and two kids later, we left the cold winters and moved south to Wilmington, North Carolina. Although the weather is nice, the transition hasn’t always been easy. I moved from the big city that I was used to a city with somewhat of a small town feel. I didn’t know a soul when I moved here. It took me a while but I have found some really good friends for me and my kids. Through the entire experience I have realized that it doesn’t matter where I live as long as my family is with me.
To make the subway art, I created a file that was 2′ by 3′ using Photoshop Elements. You can use any photo editing software.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- 10 Fun Summer Printables - July 31, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #80 and DecoArt Giveaway - July 30, 2015
- Orange Creamsicle Popsicles - July 30, 2015
- Watermelon Blueberry Feta Salad - July 28, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #79 and DecoArt Giveaway - July 23, 2015