Fabulous Friday is opening early this week! Let's get the weekend party started!
I've gotta make this short and sweet today. I'm leaving tonight for the wedding celebration of one of my college roommates. There were 7 of us girls who shared a house in college and the last time I got to see them all together was way back in 2005 at another wedding. So I'm VERY excited to have a weekend away!
Here are some Fabulous Features from last week.
Jodi at Meaningful Mama put together this colorful rainbow party.
Victoria at vixenMade built this amazing dress up closet for her daughter. I want one!
Katie at My Darling Days made this yummy fruit pizza. It looks so pretty (and tasty!)
Laura at Happy Canadian Home made this birdfeeder out of a plastic bottle and wooden spoons! This is on my to-do list for sure!
Thanks so much to everyone who linked up. I love looking through your projects and feel very lucky that such wonderful people share here each week.
Grab a button from my sidebar if you were featured today.
On to this week's par-tay...
1. Please become a follower of my blog if you would like to link up.
2. Feel free to link up as many projects as you like but please link to your specific post and not your entire blog.
3. Please no linking to Etsy shops, giveaways or businesses.
4. Visit at least 2 links and leave some comments. Everyone wants to feel loved!
5. Please link back to my blog using either a text link or my button.