1. Using your circle template, trace your circles onto your felt. I bought about fifteen 8.5×11 sheets of felt. Trace circle onto one piece and stack the sheets of felt together to cut out multiple circles at one time.
I hung my wreath over the window on my mantel with fishing line. I placed 2 thumbtacks into the back of the wreath and wrapped the ends of the fishing line around the thumbtacks.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #106 and MOEN Giveaway! - February 4, 2016
- 14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Crafts - February 3, 2016
- Tic Tac Valentine: We Are MINT For Each Other - February 1, 2016
- DIY Vapor Shower Disks - January 29, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #105 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - January 28, 2016