1. Using your circle template, trace your circles onto your felt. I bought about fifteen 8.5×11 sheets of felt. Trace circle onto one piece and stack the sheets of felt together to cut out multiple circles at one time.
I hung my wreath over the window on my mantel with fishing line. I placed 2 thumbtacks into the back of the wreath and wrapped the ends of the fishing line around the thumbtacks.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #76 and DecoArt Giveaway - July 2, 2015
- 10 Summer Salads - June 29, 2015
- Design Dazzle Summer Camp Link Party - June 26, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #75 and Duluth Trading Company Giveaway - June 25, 2015
- Key Lime Cheesecake Push Pops - June 24, 2015