1. Using your circle template, trace your circles onto your felt. I bought about fifteen 8.5×11 sheets of felt. Trace circle onto one piece and stack the sheets of felt together to cut out multiple circles at one time.
I hung my wreath over the window on my mantel with fishing line. I placed 2 thumbtacks into the back of the wreath and wrapped the ends of the fishing line around the thumbtacks.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #84 and Expressions Vinyl Giveaway - August 27, 2015
- Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - August 26, 2015
- 10 Ultimate Football Tailgating Recipes - August 24, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #83 and Expressions Vinyl Giveaway - August 20, 2015
- DIY School Supply Caddy - August 19, 2015