1. Using your circle template, trace your circles onto your felt. I bought about fifteen 8.5×11 sheets of felt. Trace circle onto one piece and stack the sheets of felt together to cut out multiple circles at one time.
I hung my wreath over the window on my mantel with fishing line. I placed 2 thumbtacks into the back of the wreath and wrapped the ends of the fishing line around the thumbtacks.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 1, 2015
- eBook Launch Day: Conquer the Chaos! - October 1, 2015
- Green Slime Popcorn Balls - September 30, 2015
- I’m Launching an E Book! - September 28, 2015
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel and Marshmallow Bones - September 27, 2015