1. Using your circle template, trace your circles onto your felt. I bought about fifteen 8.5×11 sheets of felt. Trace circle onto one piece and stack the sheets of felt together to cut out multiple circles at one time.
I hung my wreath over the window on my mantel with fishing line. I placed 2 thumbtacks into the back of the wreath and wrapped the ends of the fishing line around the thumbtacks.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- 15 Leftover Turkey Recipes - November 27, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party # 97 and Moen Giveaway - November 26, 2015
- Skinny Sweet Potato Casserole - November 25, 2015
- Chalkboard Holiday Charger - November 24, 2015
- Chalkboard and Wine Cork Place Cards - November 23, 2015