On Friday, December 21 we will be honoring the victims and families of Sandy Hook Elementary and the community of Newtown, CT. by doing a post in their honor. This is our way of showing support during this time of incredible grief.
If you are a blogger, please consider posting a cookie or craft that you can do with your child. Please spread the word using hashtag #BloggersforSandyHook.
If you don’t have a blog, you can still share this event on your FB, Twitter, Instagram or Google+. Make a craft or cookie, take a picture and share it.
If you would like to donate a monetary amount, please consider donating to the Newtown Youth and Family Services.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Skinny Sweet Potato Casserole - November 25, 2015
- Chalkboard Holiday Charger - November 24, 2015
- Chalkboard and Wine Cork Place Cards - November 23, 2015
- Gum Ball Snowman Ornament - November 20, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #96 and Moen Giveaway - November 19, 2015