On Friday, December 21 we will be honoring the victims and families of Sandy Hook Elementary and the community of Newtown, CT. by doing a post in their honor. This is our way of showing support during this time of incredible grief.
If you are a blogger, please consider posting a cookie or craft that you can do with your child. Please spread the word using hashtag #BloggersforSandyHook.
If you don’t have a blog, you can still share this event on your FB, Twitter, Instagram or Google+. Make a craft or cookie, take a picture and share it.
If you would like to donate a monetary amount, please consider donating to the Newtown Youth and Family Services.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- White Sangria Recipe - August 31, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #84 and Expressions Vinyl Giveaway - August 27, 2015
- Free Printable Lunch Box Notes - August 26, 2015
- 10 Ultimate Football Tailgating Recipes - August 24, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #83 and Expressions Vinyl Giveaway - August 20, 2015