I hope everyone had a good day filled with food, football, and more food. Now that the turkey (and the sweet potato casserole and the pumpkin pie and the chocolate pie and…) has digested, it’s time to keep the festivities going.
Homemade Pumpkin Soup
from Nifty Thrifty Things
from Second Chance to Dream
Wispy Winter Wreath from Made in A Day
Nutella Cheesecake Bites from Addicted to Recipes
If you were featured, grab a button from my sidebar. I pin all features to my Pinterest Board. I would love it if you would hop on over and check it out. I also put some features on my Facebook page from time to time.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Halloween Potion Bottle Labels - October 5, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 1, 2015
- eBook Launch Day: Conquer the Chaos! - October 1, 2015
- Green Slime Popcorn Balls - September 30, 2015
- I’m Launching an E Book! - September 28, 2015