I hope everyone had a good day filled with food, football, and more food. Now that the turkey (and the sweet potato casserole and the pumpkin pie and the chocolate pie and…) has digested, it’s time to keep the festivities going.
Homemade Pumpkin Soup
from Nifty Thrifty Things
from Second Chance to Dream
Wispy Winter Wreath from Made in A Day
Nutella Cheesecake Bites from Addicted to Recipes
If you were featured, grab a button from my sidebar. I pin all features to my Pinterest Board. I would love it if you would hop on over and check it out. I also put some features on my Facebook page from time to time.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #107 and Moen Giveaway - February 11, 2016
- Strawberry Cheesecake Dip - February 10, 2016
- Sweet Valentine Party - February 8, 2016
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #106 and MOEN Giveaway! - February 4, 2016
- 14 Sweet Valentine’s Day Crafts - February 3, 2016