It feels so nice to be recognized and appreciated, doesn't it? It makes my day when people leave lovely comments and when fellow bloggers pass on nice awards. Michele over at Apples and Peanut Butter recently awarded me with the Sunshine Award.
Here's how the award works. First, you should thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Next, answer the following questions about yourself. Then, choose 10 of your favorite bloggers and link their blogs to your post. Be sure to let them know that you are nominating them for the award. Last, be sure to copy and paste the award to your blog!
Now for the questions:
1. Favorite color - Blue
2. Favorite animal - Hmmm..not sure
3. Favorite number - don't have one
4. Favorite Drink - my current drink of choice is the mojito
5. Facebook or Twitter - Facebook
6. Good book or good movie - good movie
7. My passion - My family and running. Howver, I have been sidelined from running for quite some time now due to an injury. I hope to get back into it soon.
8. Giving or getting gifts - I know I'm supposed to say giving but I really like both!
9. Favorite day - Saturdays at the beach with the family
10. Favorite flower- Tulip
The 10 blogs that I would like to give the Sunshine Award to are below. These are some (but not AL) of my favorite blogs. They are inspiring, wonderful bloggers.
Please go check them out!!!