HAPPY EARTH DAY!
Repeat this process approximately 2 inches from the bottom of the soda bottle, but use the opposite sides of the bottle so your spoons are at a 90 degree angle to one another.
You can also see another type of bird feeder that we made last year, here.
Latest posts by Kelly (see all)
- Fall Front Porch Tour - October 13, 2015
- DIY Streamer Tassel Garland - October 9, 2015
- Creativity Unleashed Link Party #89 and Amazon Gift Card Giveaway - October 8, 2015
- 10 Colorful Candy Corn Recipes - October 7, 2015
- Halloween Potion Bottle Labels - October 5, 2015