Happy Friday! I hope your week was good. We have been filling ours with Earth Day activities gearing up for the celebration on Sunday!
Speaking of celebrations, beginning on April 30, Here Comes the Sun is celebrating a Blog-i-versary! I have several amazing giveaways lined up from some very special bloggy friends. We will be partying all week long! More details to come. You won't want to miss it!
It's that time of the week where I get to share some of the amazing link-ups from last week's party.
Hayley at Welcome to the Mouse House made this adorable dress for her daughter. I need to learn how to make dresses like this!
The Brady girls at Cookin' Up Good Times shared this yummy BLT. The BLT is one of my fave sandwiches!
Rasha at My Champagne Taste Beer Budget has a STUNNING living room/dining room transformation! I love the turquoise color!
Jenny at The NY Melrose Family made these cute lollipop wash cloth centerpieces. I now know what I'm making my friend for her new baby!
On to this week's par-tay...
1. Please become a follower of my blog if you would like to link up.
2. Feel free to link up as many projects as you like but please link to your specific post and not your entire blog.
3. Please no linking to Etsy shops, giveaways or businesses.
4. Visit at least 2 links and leave some comments. Everyone wants to feel loved!
5. Please link back to my blog using either a text link or my button.