Have you voted for your favorite in the Easter Craft Challenge yet? Voting is almost over (but you still have time!). The winner will be announced on Sunday!
I am in full-on Spring Cleaning mode this week. Anyone else? Thankfully it is *almost* done. But I'm just amazed at how quick things get dirty again! And I hate to admit this but I have been sooo slacking with Easter crafts for the kids and Spring projects for the house. I haven't even bought anything for the kid's Easter baskets yet. Heck, we haven't even dyed eggs yet. That is the plan for Friday... dye the eggs and then hopefully hit up the craft store and throw some crafts together. Maybe I will get to the dollar store on Saturday (ALONE) to get stuff for the baskets. Does anyone else feel like Easter just crept right up on us?
It's time for another Fabulous Friday. This is number 20! We are creeping out way up to my goal of 100 links. 70+ this week! Thank you to all who link up!
I love this FABULOUS necklace from Kara at Happy Go Lucky. I seriously need to get in on the jewelry making craze.
This easy Easter craft from Kelly at Live.Laugh.Rowe is simple to do with even your littlest toddler!
I love how Karyn at Kayboo Creations re-puposed old clothing into this cute color-block t-shirt dress.
This Vintage Seashell Pic from Kim at Made in a Day makes me think of calm, tranquil days by the ocean.
On to this week's par-tay...
1. Please become a follower of my blog if you would like to link up.
2. Feel free to link up as many projects as you like but please link to your specific post and not your entire blog.
3. Please no linking to Etsy shops, giveaways or businesses.
4. Visit at least 2 links and leave some comments. Everyone wants to feel loved!
5. Please link back to my blog using either a text link or my button.