Welcome to Friday!
How was everyone's week? It was another beautiful Spring(?) day here. Speaking of Spring, starting on Monday, I am co-hosting and Easter-themed craft challenge with Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects. It is sure to be a fun-filled craft competition with a little bit of everything so stop back by on Monday for all the details.
Moving on to the party
There were over 60 link-ups last week! I love how this party is growing. Be sure to tell all your bloggy friends that THE place to party on Friday is right here!
Here are some features from last week...
Stephanie at Lady With the Red Rocker created this beautiful Family Tree Pendant.
Vanessa at Nifty Thrifty Things made this homemade lemon ginger syrup cold remedy.
SJ at Homemaker on a Dime cooked this yummy snack called Banana Cue.
Jodi at Meaningful Mama got creative at bath time with a glowstick bath.
If you were featured today, grab a button from my sidebar.
1. Please become a follower of my blog if you would like to link up.
2. Feel free to link up as many projects as you like but please link to your specific post and not your entire blog.
3. Please no linking to Etsy shops, giveaways or businesses.
4. Visit at least 2 links and leave some comments. Everyone wants to feel loved!
5. Please link back to my blog using either a text link or my button.