Here are some great features from last week.
Lori at The Stonybrook House transformed this IKEA dresser
with a stunning orange damask stencil.
Sarah at My Project Bag updated a lamp
with an amazing orange glaze.
Jelli at Jellibean Journals whipped up this oh so scrumptious
looking lime-raspberry cheesecake.
Shannon at Sew Sweet Cottage made this gorgeous
Pottery Barn inspired quilt for her daughter.
I am in LOVE with the colors and patterns!
Wilma at By Wilma created this unique lampshade cover.
Thanks to all who linked up! 68 link-ups this past week. Can we make it to 100?
Grab a button from my sidebar if you were featured today.
On to this week's par-tay...
1. Please become a follower of my blog if you would like to link up.
2. Feel free to link up as many projects as you like but please link to your specific post and not your entire blog.
3. Please no linking to Etsy shops, giveaways or businesses.
4. Visit at least 2 links and leave some comments. Everyone wants to feel loved!
5. Please link back to my blog using either a text link or my button.
If you have any Easter crafts or recipes, be sure to enter the Easter Craft Challenge that I am co-hosting with Adrianne from Happy Hour Projects. You have until March 26 to enter.