Hello and welcome to another Friday! If you missed it yesterday, don't forget to enter the giveaway from quicksilver creations.
Is everyone recovering from all the holiday hooplah? I don't know about you but I am glad to finally have some down time, if you can really call it that. The last quarter of each year is so jam-packed for us with all the holidays plus there are three birthdays in my family within 6 weeks! After all the party planning that I have done recently, it is nice to have a break. But I still have one more party to plan...
There were some great link-ups last week. Thanks to everyone who participated. I love seeing your projects and meeting new bloggers.
Here are a few from last week's party
Check out this sweet Valentine's Day Mantle!
It's Drive-in Movie night at
A baby boy is on the way. Alyssa made these cute burp cloths.
Grab yourself a button from my sidebar if you were featured.
IT'S PARTY TIME
1. Please become a follower of my blog if you would like to link up.
2. Feel free to link up as many projects as you like but please link to your specific post and not your entire blog.
3. Please no linking to Etsy shops, giveaways or businesses.
4. Share the love. Check out some links. Leave some comments.
5. Please link back to my blog using either a text link or my button.